Larkey Park home for sale!
Never before on the market for this really unique offering! This home in Larkey Park area (just a block to the Lindsay Wildlife Museum) has 2 homes on 1 lot!
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath, approximate 984 square feet
- Large and open great room w/ fireplace
- Slider out to patio and large rear yard
- Updated kitchen and bath
- Dual pane windows
- New or “newer” carpet, paint, flooring
- MOVE IN ready!
- Original home on this lot from the 1940’s (estimate per owner)
- Concrete block construction
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath, approximate 600 square feet (estimate per owner)
- Updates throughout including kitchen and bath
- Cozy front living room with easy access to carport
- Rear door of kitchen offers easy access to covered patio
**Buyer should verify all information.
Coralie is a charming street running between Geary Blvd and First Ave in Walnut Creek. Just a block to the Lindsay Wildlife Museum. MDUSD website notes Pleasant Hill Elementary > Pleasant Hill Middle > College Park High School but buyer should always verify.
So many extras including carport for 2 cars. 2 driveways. Lots of storage for both units all around. Separate garden shed. Rearmost building was previously used as art studio and could be again… or playroom, workshop, storage or? Lush rear lawn, carefree front yard.
Walnut Creek Larkey Park home for sale
Offered at $575,000 – available to see by appointment.